WE’RE BACK IN 2021!
Save the Dates:
Saturday, October 9 & Sunday, October 10
Transport yourself to the Wild West in this event celebrating cowboy and cowgirl culture! Ride along with our No. 17 locomotive with “the most reckless class of outlaws in the wild country,” and prepare for an experience straight out of the most beloved cowboy films– compete with train robberies, shootouts, live performances, and more!
Get Your Train Tickets Here:
This celebration of cowboy culture immerses visitors in the most unique movement of the 1800s. The Wild West movies from the 1950s to today romanticize the life of the cowboy and cowgirl and make us all want to be participants in the cowboy life.
Cowboys were referred to as “the most reckless class of outlaws in the wild country.” Our locomotive, the No.17, is exactly like those that ran at the time of expansion west and it creates a unique stage for cowboy robberies and learning about the cowboy lifestyles.
This family-friendly event includes:
• Live train robberies aboard the No. 17
• Authentic cowboy camp at Summit Grove
• Performances by musicians, magicians, buskers, and brawlers
• Cowboy shootouts with the good guys and the bad guys
• Food, games, and family fun
• A Sunday morning service for those who worship
• Cowboy storytelling around a campfire
• Cowboy-centric entertainment for children
• Onsite cowboy camping for interested attendees
• Interactive elements for volunteer guests
Take the tracks back in time for this mid-October western weekend with the cowboys of the classics.