Capt. Bob’s Dine & Ride – 11:00 AM
Aug 14, 2021Ride Time(s): 11:00 AM
August 14 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Please call 717-942-2370 ext. 100 to make your reservation (online purchase not available).
Capt. Bob’s Crabs and Northern Central Railway come together to bring you a special package to enjoy a scenic train ride to Seitzland followed by a delicious meal at Capt. Bob’s Crabs in Railroad, PA on their covered outdoor patio.
11:00 AM Ride: disembark in Railroad at 11:45 AM and reboard train at 1:15 PM for return to New Freedom
You have the choice of 1 of the following meal options (includes train ticket, meal, and tip):
- Adult: $61.95 ½ dozen medium crabs, side of macaroni salad (6 oz.), cup of Maryland crab soup, and drink with refill
- Adult: $42.95 4-piece chicken, side of macaroni salad (6 oz.), cup of Maryland crab soup, and drink with refill
- Child: $21.95 2-piece chicken tenders, applesauce, chips, and drink with refill
- Child: $24.95 4 crab minis, applesauce, chips, and drink with refill
Limited seating is available. Last day to make reservations is by 5 PM Thursday August 12th.
(Wheelchair lift is not available at Railroad; passengers who wish to exit the train must be able to climb up and down 6 steps without crew assistance.)
The coaches are pushed and pulled by our steam locomotive.
This excursion is 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Tickets will be printed and available for pick up at the ticket booth on the day of the excursion.
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to boarding.
Before you join us please reference our new protocols!
Learn about each of our coaches here.
Many thanks for the support of our 2021 season sponsors:
COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols:
- Face coverings must be worn by guests and team members at all times while on our property, in our gift shop, and on the train. A mask will be provided if you do not have one.
- Please reschedule your excursion if you recently tested positive for COVID-19, have been exposed, or are exhibiting symptoms.
- Train coaches, gift shop, ticket area, restrooms, and all other public spaces are cleaned and sanitized before each train excursion following CDC guidelines.
- Please pre-purchase tickets online or by phone at 717-942-2370.
- Seating capacity is reduced to less than 50% in each train car. Seats are assigned to ensure physical distancing.
- We have 1 designated entrance through the handicap entrance along Front Street and 1 designated exit through the front door along Main Street.
- The maximum capacity in our shop is no more than 20 at one time. Guests are asked to exit after completing business inside.
- Cashless transactions are strongly encouraged.
- We request that you wait outside or in your vehicle until train boarding.
- Family members should help others in your party access and disembark from the train.
- Windows and doors on coaches will be operated by NCR team members only.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available at the ticket counter and in restrooms.