- This event has passed.
Cancelled-Eggspecially Fun Bunny Run 10:00 AM & 11:30 AM
Apr 5, 2020Ride Time(s):
April 5, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
IMPORTANT – FOR 2020 BECAUSE OF COVID19- WE WILL NOT BE HOSTING AN EASTER EGG HUNT
Ride the Eggspecially Fun Bunny Run. Visit and take photos with the Easter Bunny while riding on the train. Your 40-minute ride will take you along the beautiful rail trail with songs and stories to Seitzland, PA. Once you are back at the station in New Freedom, children will be invited to participate in an egg hunt.
The coaches are pushed and pulled by the diesel locomotive.
Please remember to bring baskets, we DO NOT provide baskets!
Tickets will ready to be picked up at the ticket booth on the day of the excursion.
This is a 40-minute excursion.
Learn about each of our coaches here.
Many thanks for the support of our 2020 season bronze sponsors:
COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols:
- Face coverings must be worn by guests and team members at all times while on our property, in our gift shop, and on the train. A mask will be provided if you do not have one.
- Please reschedule your excursion if you recently tested positive for COVID-19, have been exposed, or are exhibiting symptoms.
- Train coaches, gift shop, ticket area, restrooms, and all other public spaces are cleaned and sanitized before each train excursion following CDC guidelines.
- Please pre-purchase tickets online or by phone at 717-942-2370.
- Seating capacity is reduced to less than 50% in each train car. Seats are assigned to ensure physical distancing.
- We have 1 designated entrance through the handicap entrance along Front Street and 1 designated exit through the front door along Main Street.
- The maximum capacity in our shop is no more than 20 at one time. Guests are asked to exit after completing business inside.
- Cashless transactions are strongly encouraged.
- We request that you wait outside or in your vehicle until train boarding.
- Family members should help others in your party access and disembark from the train.
- Windows and doors on coaches will be operated by NCR team members only.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available at the ticket counter and in restrooms.