Galactic Express – 10:00 AM, 11:30 AM, & 1:00 PM
May 1, 2021Ride Time(s): 10:00 AM; 11:30 AM; 1:00 PM
May 1 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Make your way across the galaxy and join us for this new special event for 2021! This event is fun for kids big and small. Ride our train with your favorite space heroes and villains and take part in activities and photo opportunities after your train excursion. Our special guests will include galactic troopers, galaxy knights, a rebel warrior, and dark lords. Join the fun and dress as your favorite light or dark side character!
Keep the Galactic fun going when you get home! Purchase a cookie decorating kit from Burtt Baking Company. Your $10 kit includes 5 ready-to-decorate sugar cookies in Galactic shapes with colored icing and fun sprinkles. Cookie kits must be pre-ordered by Monday April 26th. Order your kit by purchasing it with your train tickets.
You don’t have to search in a galaxy far, far away to find fun for the entire family this spring!
Train Tickets: $27 Adult; $18 Child (age 3-12); $5 Toddler (in lap)
The coaches are pushed and pulled by our vintage diesel locomotive.
This excursion is 1 hour.
Tickets will be printed and available for pick up at the ticket booth on the day of the excursion.
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to boarding.
Before you join us please reference our new protocols!
Learn about each of our coaches here.
Many thanks for the support of our 2021 season sponsors:
COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols:
- Face coverings must be worn by guests and team members at all times while on our property, in our gift shop, and on the train. A mask will be provided if you do not have one.
- Please reschedule your excursion if you recently tested positive for COVID-19, have been exposed, or are exhibiting symptoms.
- Train coaches, gift shop, ticket area, restrooms, and all other public spaces are cleaned and sanitized before each train excursion following CDC guidelines.
- Please pre-purchase tickets online or by phone at 717-942-2370.
- Seating capacity is reduced to less than 50% in each train car. Seats are assigned to ensure physical distancing.
- We have 1 designated entrance through the handicap entrance along Front Street and 1 designated exit through the front door along Main Street.
- The maximum capacity in our shop is no more than 20 at one time. Guests are asked to exit after completing business inside.
- Cashless transactions are strongly encouraged.
- We request that you wait outside or in your vehicle until train boarding.
- Family members should help others in your party access and disembark from the train.
- Windows and doors on coaches will be operated by NCR team members only.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available at the ticket counter and in restrooms.