- This event has passed.
FestivICE Seven Valleys Limited 1 PM
Jan 16, 2021Ride Time(s): 1:00 PM
January 16 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
If tickets are not currently available, you can join the waiting list by contacting us at 717-942-2730 or at email@example.com.
FestivICE Presented by York Traditions Bank is spreading to the towns of the scenic Heritage Rail Trail County Park! Join us on this special excursion to visit the ice sculptures in Seven Valleys, Glen Rock, Railroad, and New Freedom.
We’ll be stopping in Seven Valley, Glen Rock, and Railroad, where you’ll have 20 – 25 minutes to disembark the train and view the ice-cold art on display in each town. (Passengers who wish to exit the train must be able to climb up and down 6 steps at each stop without crew assistance.)
Arrive early to meet and greet the Ice Princess in our boarding area between 12 PM and 1 PM!
While checking out the New Freedom ice sculptures, visit the Stewartstown Smoke House and Gillice Italian Ice food trucks! They will be parked in the High Street lot next to Marge Goodfellow Park from 11 AM to 6 PM on Saturday and 11 AM to 4 PM on Sunday. (Food and beverages, excluding water, are not permitted on the train.)
Presented in partnership with the York County Economic Alliance (YCEA) Trail Towns program
The coaches are pushed and pulled by our vintage diesel locomotive.
This excursion is 3 hours and 45 minutes.
Tickets will be printed and available for pick up at the ticket booth on the day of the excursion.
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to boarding.
Before you join us please reference our new protocols!
NCR is not responsible for the ice sculptures provided by FestivICE, presented by York Traditions Bank. Ice sculptures are subject to deterioration due to weather. Please note that NCR will not be providing refunds due to the condition of the ice sculptures.
Learn about each of our coaches here.
Many thanks for the support of our 2020 season bronze sponsors:
COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols:
- Face coverings must be worn by guests and team members at all times while on our property, in our gift shop, and on the train. A mask will be provided if you do not have one.
- Please reschedule your excursion if you recently tested positive for COVID-19, have been exposed, or are exhibiting symptoms.
- Train coaches, gift shop, ticket area, restrooms, and all other public spaces are cleaned and sanitized before each train excursion following CDC guidelines.
- Please pre-purchase tickets online or by phone at 717-942-2370.
- Seating capacity is reduced to less than 50% in each train car. Seats are assigned to ensure physical distancing.
- We have 1 designated entrance through the handicap entrance along Front Street and 1 designated exit through the front door along Main Street.
- The maximum capacity in our shop is no more than 20 at one time. Guests are asked to exit after completing business inside.
- Cashless transactions are strongly encouraged.
- We request that you wait outside or in your vehicle until train boarding.
- Family members should help others in your party access and disembark from the train.
- Windows and doors on coaches will be operated by NCR team members only.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available at the ticket counter and in restrooms.