NCR Special Member Day to Seven Valleys – 11:30 AM
Apr 18, 2021Ride Time(s): 11:30 AM
April 18 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
All Northern Central Railway Members are invited to join us for this special appreciation event! All current members ride free and will receive a special member only t-shirt.
Anyone that signs up in advance for a membership at any level will also be eligible to ride free with us for Membership Day!
New this year, members can also have their family join them for $17 per person, earning them their very own No. 17 Membership and free pin, too! To join or renew your membership, click here.
Relax during this scenic train ride through the Heritage Rail Trail County Park. We’re travelling to Seven Valleys, PA where you’ll disembark for a picnic lunch. During the 1 ½ hour layover, enjoy tasty delights from local food truck Dizzy Cow Pizzeria and explore Seven Valleys. Don’t forget to bring your lawn chairs and blankets!
Pre-orders for the Dizzy Cow will be available the week of April 12th – click here.
(Wheelchair lift is not available at Seven Valleys; passengers who wish to exit the train must be able to climb up and down 6 steps without crew assistance.)
The coaches are pushed and pulled by our vintage diesel locomotive.
This excursion is 3 ½ hours.
Tickets will be printed and available for pick up at the ticket booth on the day of the excursion.
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to boarding.
Before you join us please reference our new protocols!
Learn about each of our coaches here.
Many thanks for the support of our 2021 season sponsors:
COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols:
- Face coverings must be worn by guests and team members at all times while on our property, in our gift shop, and on the train. A mask will be provided if you do not have one.
- Please reschedule your excursion if you recently tested positive for COVID-19, have been exposed, or are exhibiting symptoms.
- Train coaches, gift shop, ticket area, restrooms, and all other public spaces are cleaned and sanitized before each train excursion following CDC guidelines.
- Please pre-purchase tickets online or by phone at 717-942-2370.
- Seating capacity is reduced to less than 50% in each train car. Seats are assigned to ensure physical distancing.
- We have 1 designated entrance through the handicap entrance along Front Street and 1 designated exit through the front door along Main Street.
- The maximum capacity in our shop is no more than 20 at one time. Guests are asked to exit after completing business inside.
- Cashless transactions are strongly encouraged.
- We request that you wait outside or in your vehicle until train boarding.
- Family members should help others in your party access and disembark from the train.
- Windows and doors on coaches will be operated by NCR team members only.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available at the ticket counter and in restrooms.