- This event has passed.
Murder Mystery, Day of the Dead – Hanover Junction Limited
Oct 30, 2016Ride Time(s):
October 30, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Otter Productions presents a Murder Mystery aboard the train. Help solve the mystery and enjoy the comedic shenanigans of this great group! Fun for the whole family!
The Vampire Strikes Back
In his day, Boris Meyer was the king of monster movies. His portrayal of vampire Count Fangula frightened millions, but in 1979, Meyer couldn’t take the typecasting anymore and retired to a reclusive life at his secluded manor in the Hollywood hills. In the years since, he emerged only one time, with disastrous results: 15 years ago he was behind the wheel of a car that struck and seriously injured a famous Hollywood director. Now, there’s word that Boris will make his first public appearance in decades, as horror fans gather for “Fright Fest.” Will the demons of Boris Meyer’s past come back to haunt him?
Learn about each of our coaches here.
Many thanks for the support of our 2020 season bronze sponsors:
COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols:
- Face coverings must be worn by guests and team members at all times while on our property, in our gift shop, and on the train. A mask will be provided if you do not have one.
- Please reschedule your excursion if you recently tested positive for COVID-19, have been exposed, or are exhibiting symptoms.
- Train coaches, gift shop, ticket area, restrooms, and all other public spaces are cleaned and sanitized before each train excursion following CDC guidelines.
- Please pre-purchase tickets online or by phone at 717-942-2370.
- Seating capacity is reduced to less than 50% in each train car. Seats are assigned to ensure physical distancing.
- We have 1 designated entrance through the handicap entrance along Front Street and 1 designated exit through the front door along Main Street.
- The maximum capacity in our shop is no more than 20 at one time. Guests are asked to exit after completing business inside.
- Cashless transactions are strongly encouraged.
- We request that you wait outside or in your vehicle until train boarding.
- Family members should help others in your party access and disembark from the train.
- Windows and doors on coaches will be operated by NCR team members only.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available at the ticket counter and in restrooms.