- This event has passed.
SOLD OUT-NEW FOR 2019! Ghost Tracks & Campfire Frights ( Kid Friendly) 5:30 PM
Oct 26, 2019Ride Time(s): 5:30
October 26, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
This Excursion is SOLD OUT
Families will hear fascinating ghost tales by narrator, Nancy Pritt. Enjoy your voyage down the tracks to Seitzland, PA and experience spooky stories throughout your journey into the forest. New for 2019, bring your lawn chairs and blankets, We will also offer a campfire at Railroad Park where guests will be able to deboard and will be able to cook dogs and roast smores while listening to spooky tales around the firelight.
Ticket Includes: Stories in all the cars, campfire & food (1 hot dog per person, and 2 smores).
Guests are welcomed to additional food, donations welcomed.
Please remember to bring your own lawn chairs and blankets, Steam Into History will Not be providing chairs or blankets.
Campfire is weather dependent!
we cannot accommodate wheelchairs.
The cars are pulled and pushed by the Steam locomotive.
This excursion is 2 hours round trip.
Tickets will be available to be picked up at the ticket booth in the back of the gift shop on the day of the trip.
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure,
The 2019 Season of Enchantment is brought to you in part by Bronze Sponsor, Aero Energy. Thank you for your support.
Learn about each of our coaches here.
Many thanks for the support of our 2020 season bronze sponsors:
COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols:
- Face masks are required for guests and NCR staff and volunteers while on the property, on the train, and in the gift shop. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided.
- Guests who have been exposed to COVID-19 or are exhibiting symptoms will be asked to reschedule their excursion for another date.
- Train coaches, gift shop, ticket area, restrooms, and all other public spaces will be cleaned before each train excursion following CDC guidelines.
- All tickets should be purchased online if possible. Day-of tickets can be purchased at the designated ticket area inside the building (credit cards preferred).
- Assigned seating will be used in each coach for social distancing.
- 1 member per ticketed group will be permitted inside to pick up or purchase tickets at the building ticket window. A limited number of guests are allowed in the gift shop to ensure 75% capacity or less.
- Guests will enter through the handicap entrance along Front Street and exit through the front door on Main Street.
- Guests will be asked to wait outside for the train. Limited waiting areas will be available in the building when inclement weather.
- Family members should help others in their party access the train and disembark from the train.
- Windows and coach doors will be operated by NCR staff and volunteers only.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the property.
- Food and beverages are not permitted on the train.