Planes, Trains, & Automobiles – 11:00 AM, 12:30 PM, & 2:00 PM
May 22, 2021Ride Time(s): 11:00 AM; 12:30 PM; 2:00 PM
May 22 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join us for a special day featuring multiple modes of transportation!
Take our train with its historic PRR GP9 Diesel Locomotive built in 1959. Enjoy a scenic excursion through the beautiful countryside of York County on a former Pennsylvania Railroad mainline that has been in operation since 1838.
View displays of automobiles and planes in the High Street parking lot next to Marge Goodfellow Park from 11 AM to 4 PM.
Antique cars presented by the Gettysburg Region of the Antique Automobile Club of America. http://gettysburgregion.aaca.com
RC flying machines on display by members of the Blue & Gray Miniature Aircraft Squadron. The club’s flying field is located just east of Gettysburg, PA on Calvary Field Road where they host 3 flying events each year. bluegrayrc.com
While here, treat yourself to food and drinks from Chick -N- Time and Stacey’s Fresh Squeezed Orangeade Food Trucks. They will be parked in the High Street parking lot from 10 AM to 5 PM.
Tickets: $20 Adult; $15 Child (age 3-12); $5 Toddler (in lap)
The coaches are pushed and pulled by our vintage diesel locomotive.
This excursion is 45 minutes.
Tickets will be printed and available for pick up at the ticket booth on the day of the excursion.
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to boarding.
Before you join us please reference our new protocols!
Learn about each of our coaches here.
Many thanks for the support of our 2021 season sponsors:
COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols:
- Face coverings must be worn by guests and team members at all times while on our property, in our gift shop, and on the train. A mask will be provided if you do not have one.
- Please reschedule your excursion if you recently tested positive for COVID-19, have been exposed, or are exhibiting symptoms.
- Train coaches, gift shop, ticket area, restrooms, and all other public spaces are cleaned and sanitized before each train excursion following CDC guidelines.
- Please pre-purchase tickets online or by phone at 717-942-2370.
- Seating capacity is reduced to less than 50% in each train car. Seats are assigned to ensure physical distancing.
- We have 1 designated entrance through the handicap entrance along Front Street and 1 designated exit through the front door along Main Street.
- The maximum capacity in our shop is no more than 20 at one time. Guests are asked to exit after completing business inside.
- Cashless transactions are strongly encouraged.
- We request that you wait outside or in your vehicle until train boarding.
- Family members should help others in your party access and disembark from the train.
- Windows and doors on coaches will be operated by NCR team members only.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available at the ticket counter and in restrooms.