- This event has passed.
Pumpkin Rides with Sharilla de Steam at 11:30 am
Oct 14, 2018Ride Time(s):
October 14, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Come visit the gift shop prior to your ride and decorate a pumpkin mask that can be taken along on the train. Enjoy a fun train ride to Seitzland while listening to silly Halloween stories. There could also be a visit from Sharilla de Steam on the train to entertain and visit with the children. It is all about the family and the children today! Children will receive a small pumpkin after the ride.
The coaches are pushed and pulled by our vintage diesel locomotive.
This excursion is 45 minutes.
Tickets will be available to be picked up at the ticket booth in the back of the gift shop on the day of the trip.
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure,
The 2018 Season of Imagination is brought to you in part by Bronze Sponsor, Aero Energy. Thank you for your support.
Learn about each of our coaches here.
Many thanks for the support of our 2020 season bronze sponsors:
COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols:
- Face masks are required for guests and NCR staff and volunteers while on the property, on the train, and in the gift shop. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided.
- Guests who have been exposed to COVID-19 or are exhibiting symptoms will be asked to reschedule their excursion for another date.
- Train coaches, gift shop, ticket area, restrooms, and all other public spaces will be cleaned before each train excursion following CDC guidelines.
- All tickets should be purchased online if possible. Day-of tickets can be purchased at the designated ticket area inside the building (credit cards preferred).
- Assigned seating will be used in each coach for social distancing.
- 1 member per ticketed group will be permitted inside to pick up or purchase tickets at the building ticket window. A limited number of guests are allowed in the gift shop to ensure 75% capacity or less.
- Guests will enter through the handicap entrance along Front Street and exit through the front door on Main Street.
- Guests will be asked to wait outside for the train. Limited waiting areas will be available in the building when inclement weather.
- Family members should help others in their party access the train and disembark from the train.
- Windows and coach doors will be operated by NCR staff and volunteers only.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the property.
- Food and beverages are not permitted on the train.