- This event has passed.
Santa Sing-Along Caroling on the Seitzland Special at 5:30 pm & 6:30 pm
Dec 14, 2018Ride Time(s): 5:30 pm & 6:30 pm
December 14, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Our popular Santa Sing-Along trains are back on the schedule this year with holiday cheer for all ages. Riders will hear the Night Before Christmas and Christmas music in anticipation of a visit from the man in red. There will be a lot of excitement on the train as Santa boards the train and hands out a small gift to the children. You will be able to take pictures with Santa.
There will be hot chocolate, cookies and music in the station prior to departure. Join us for these entertaining and fun rides.
The coaches are pushed and pulled by the vintage diesel locomotive.
This is a 45 minute long excurstion.
Tickets will be printed and be available for pick up at the ticket booth on the day of the excursion.
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure.
The 2018 Season of Imagination is brought to you in part by Bronze Sponsor, Aero Energy. Thank you for your support.
Learn about each of our coaches here.
Many thanks for the support of our 2020 season bronze sponsors:
COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols:
- Face masks are required for guests and NCR staff and volunteers while on the property, on the train, and in the gift shop. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided.
- Guests who have been exposed to COVID-19 or are exhibiting symptoms will be asked to reschedule their excursion for another date.
- Train coaches, gift shop, ticket area, restrooms, and all other public spaces will be cleaned before each train excursion following CDC guidelines.
- All tickets should be purchased online if possible. Day-of tickets can be purchased at the designated ticket area inside the building (credit cards preferred).
- Assigned seating will be used in each coach for social distancing.
- 1 member per ticketed group will be permitted inside to pick up or purchase tickets at the building ticket window. A limited number of guests are allowed in the gift shop to ensure 75% capacity or less.
- Guests will enter through the handicap entrance along Front Street and exit through the front door on Main Street.
- Guests will be asked to wait outside for the train. Limited waiting areas will be available in the building when inclement weather.
- Family members should help others in their party access the train and disembark from the train.
- Windows and coach doors will be operated by NCR staff and volunteers only.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the property.
- Food and beverages are not permitted on the train.