- This event has passed.
Santa Sing-a-long Caroling Express
Dec 2, 2016Ride Time(s):
December 2, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Our popular Santa Sing-a-long trains are back on the schedule this year with holiday cheer for all ages. On your trip north, Jeff Greenawalt will read the Night Before Christmas in anticipation of a visit from the man in red. There will be a lot of excitement on the way back when Santa boards the train and helps Jeff sing familiar Christmas Carols. Friday evening runs will be pulled by the diesel engine and include short visits with Santa in the caboose. Saturday and Sunday runs will be pulled by the steam engine with hot chocolate, cookies and music in the station prior to departure. Join us for these entertaining and fun rides.
Learn about each of our coaches here.
Many thanks for the support of our 2020 season bronze sponsors:
COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols:
- Face coverings must be worn by guests and team members at all times while on our property, in our gift shop, and on the train. A mask will be provided if you do not have one.
- Please reschedule your excursion if you recently tested positive for COVID-19, have been exposed, or are exhibiting symptoms.
- Train coaches, gift shop, ticket area, restrooms, and all other public spaces are cleaned and sanitized before each train excursion following CDC guidelines.
- Please pre-purchase tickets online or by phone at 717-942-2370.
- Seating capacity is reduced to less than 50% in each train car. Seats are assigned to ensure physical distancing.
- We have 1 designated entrance through the handicap entrance along Front Street and 1 designated exit through the front door along Main Street.
- The maximum capacity in our shop is no more than 20 at one time. Guests are asked to exit after completing business inside.
- Cashless transactions are strongly encouraged.
- We request that you wait outside or in your vehicle until train boarding.
- Family members should help others in your party access and disembark from the train.
- Windows and doors on coaches will be operated by NCR team members only.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available at the ticket counter and in restrooms.