- This event has passed.
Sunday Brunch Excursion at the Glen Rock Mill Inn at 1:00 pm
Jun 23, 2019Ride Time(s): 1:00
June 23, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Glen Rock Mill Inn and Steam Into History come together to bring you a special discounted package for you and your friends to enjoy a delicious Sunday brunch and a scenic train ride through the countryside of southern York County. The package includes your train ticket from New Freedom to Glen Rock and back, an all-inclusive brunch.
The Sunday Brunch Train leaves the station in New Freedom at 1:00pm and arrives at Glen Rock Mill Inn at 1:30pm, brunch and additional time to explore the Mill and downtown Glen Rock is from 1:30pm to 3:00pm. The train departs Glen Rock at 3:00pm and arrives back in New Freedom by 3:30pm.
To purchase your tickets please call 717-942-2370 x100
Limited seating available
Learn about each of our coaches here.
Many thanks for the support of our 2020 season bronze sponsors:
COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols:
- Face masks are required for guests and NCR staff and volunteers while on the property, on the train, and in the gift shop. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided.
- Guests who have been exposed to COVID-19 or are exhibiting symptoms will be asked to reschedule their excursion for another date.
- Train coaches, gift shop, ticket area, restrooms, and all other public spaces will be cleaned before each train excursion following CDC guidelines.
- All tickets should be purchased online if possible. Day-of tickets can be purchased at the designated ticket area inside the building (credit cards preferred).
- Assigned seating will be used in each coach for social distancing.
- 1 member per ticketed group will be permitted inside to pick up or purchase tickets at the building ticket window. A limited number of guests are allowed in the gift shop to ensure 75% capacity or less.
- Guests will enter through the handicap entrance along Front Street and exit through the front door on Main Street.
- Guests will be asked to wait outside for the train. Limited waiting areas will be available in the building when inclement weather.
- Family members should help others in their party access the train and disembark from the train.
- Windows and coach doors will be operated by NCR staff and volunteers only.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the property.
- Food and beverages are not permitted on the train.