- This event has passed.
Tannenbaum Christmas Tree Train with Muzette
Dec 4, 2016Ride Time(s):
December 4, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Riders will take a 45-minute train excursion north for a horse drawn carriage ride to Bricker’s Tree Farm. Learn about a Victorian Christmas while riding an authentic steam locomotive, the William H. Simpson. Guests will be able to cut their own tree or purchase a pre-cut tree, and have it transported back to New Freedom. With trees, wreaths and garland priced $15 to $40, there is something for everyone. Get into the joyous spirit with festive live music and an appearance from Santa. Music, Santa, steam train, and fun will make it a true holiday tradition for everyone.
Learn about each of our coaches here.
Many thanks for the support of our 2021 season sponsors:
COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols:
- Face coverings must be worn by guests and team members at all times while on our property, in our gift shop, and on the train. A mask will be provided if you do not have one.
- Please reschedule your excursion if you recently tested positive for COVID-19, have been exposed, or are exhibiting symptoms.
- Train coaches, gift shop, ticket area, restrooms, and all other public spaces are cleaned and sanitized before each train excursion following CDC guidelines.
- Please pre-purchase tickets online or by phone at 717-942-2370.
- Seating capacity is reduced to less than 50% in each train car. Seats are assigned to ensure physical distancing.
- We have 1 designated entrance through the handicap entrance along Front Street and 1 designated exit through the front door along Main Street.
- The maximum capacity in our shop is no more than 20 at one time. Guests are asked to exit after completing business inside.
- Cashless transactions are strongly encouraged.
- We request that you wait outside or in your vehicle until train boarding.
- Family members should help others in your party access and disembark from the train.
- Windows and doors on coaches will be operated by NCR team members only.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available at the ticket counter and in restrooms.