- This event has passed.
SOLD OUT- Tannenbaum Christmas Tree Train with No. 17 at 10:00 am and 2:00 pm
Dec 7, 2019Ride Time(s): 10:00, 2:00
December 7, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
2pm Excursion is SOLD OUT
You and your family will take a 45-minute train excursion to Seitzville, PA for a horse drawn carriage ride by the Victorian Carriage Company to Bricker’s Tree Farm. Learn about a Victorian Christmas while riding an authentic steam locomotive, the William H. Simpson. Guests will be able to cut their own tree or purchase a pre-cut tree, and have it transported back to New Freedom.
With trees, wreaths and garland, there is something for everyone. There are douglas fir and white pines priced from $24 to $40. Wreaths are priced at $8. Garland is available for a few dollars and the size range is 18″-24″. All transactions are cash at Bricker’s.
Get into the joyous spirit with festive live music and an appearance from Santa. With holiday music, Santa,a steam locomotive and fun, this excursion will make it a true holiday tradition for everyone.
The coaches are pushed and pulled by our steam locomotive.
The total excursion time is 2 1/2 hours.
Tickets will be printed and be available for pick up at the ticket booth on the day of the excursion.
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure.
The 2019 Season of Enchantment is brought to you in part by Bronze Sponsor, Aero Energy & The Patrick Organizations . Thank you for your support.
Learn about each of our coaches here.
Many thanks for the support of our 2021 season sponsors:
COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols:
- Face coverings must be worn by guests and team members at all times while on our property, in our gift shop, and on the train. A mask will be provided if you do not have one.
- Please reschedule your excursion if you recently tested positive for COVID-19, have been exposed, or are exhibiting symptoms.
- Train coaches, gift shop, ticket area, restrooms, and all other public spaces are cleaned and sanitized before each train excursion following CDC guidelines.
- Please pre-purchase tickets online or by phone at 717-942-2370.
- Seating capacity is reduced to less than 50% in each train car. Seats are assigned to ensure physical distancing.
- We have 1 designated entrance through the handicap entrance along Front Street and 1 designated exit through the front door along Main Street.
- The maximum capacity in our shop is no more than 20 at one time. Guests are asked to exit after completing business inside.
- Cashless transactions are strongly encouraged.
- We request that you wait outside or in your vehicle until train boarding.
- Family members should help others in your party access and disembark from the train.
- Windows and doors on coaches will be operated by NCR team members only.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available at the ticket counter and in restrooms.