- This event has passed.
Trunk-Or-Treat Flyer 10:00 AM & 11:30 AM
Oct 31, 2020Ride Time(s): 10:00 AM, 11:30 AM
October 31, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
All aboard ghosts, goblins, princesses, superheroes! All riders are encouraged to come dressed in their Halloween costume to enjoy this ride to Seitzland. After your train returns to our New Freedom station, children are invited to participate in the trunk-or-treat on the New Freedom Green (weather permitting).
Don’t miss a few surprise guests from our Wizard, Toy Box, Galactic, and Superhero Express excursions! They are making a special visit before they return in 2021 for their special event days.
The coaches are pushed and pulled by our vintage diesel locomotive.
This excursion is 45 minutes.
Tickets will be printed and available for pick up at the ticket booth on the day of the excursion.
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to boarding.
Before you join us please reference our new protocols!
Learn about each of our coaches here.
Many thanks for the support of our 2021 season sponsors:
COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols:
- Face coverings must be worn by guests and team members at all times while on our property, in our gift shop, and on the train. A mask will be provided if you do not have one.
- Please reschedule your excursion if you recently tested positive for COVID-19, have been exposed, or are exhibiting symptoms.
- Train coaches, gift shop, ticket area, restrooms, and all other public spaces are cleaned and sanitized before each train excursion following CDC guidelines.
- Please pre-purchase tickets online or by phone at 717-942-2370.
- Seating capacity is reduced to less than 50% in each train car. Seats are assigned to ensure physical distancing.
- We have 1 designated entrance through the handicap entrance along Front Street and 1 designated exit through the front door along Main Street.
- The maximum capacity in our shop is no more than 20 at one time. Guests are asked to exit after completing business inside.
- Cashless transactions are strongly encouraged.
- We request that you wait outside or in your vehicle until train boarding.
- Family members should help others in your party access and disembark from the train.
- Windows and doors on coaches will be operated by NCR team members only.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available at the ticket counter and in restrooms.