- This event has passed.
Valentine’s Day Glen Rock Special – 11:30 AM & 1:00 PM
Feb 14, 2021Ride Time(s): 11:30, 1:00 PM
February 14 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
If tickets are not available, you can join the waiting list by contacting us at 717-942-2370 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enjoy this special excursion with your Valentine and pick up some wine, treats, or jewelry! Your ride follows the route of the original Northern Central Railroad, a historic railway dating back to the 1820s, through the scenic Heritage Rail Trail County Park.
Receive a complimentary bottle of Four Springs Winery’s wine per adult couple! Click here for your options and list your selection in the Comments section on the checkout page. Wine will be available for pick-up at our station after your train returns (alcoholic beverages are not permitted on the train). Must be 21 years of age or older with valid ID. Purchase your tickets by 5:00 PM Friday, February 12th to reserve your bottle.
We’d like to give a special thank you to our sponsor Bespoke Fine Jewelry in Shrewsbury, PA, who will be at our station on the 14th! They specialize in custom jewelry design- including jewelry duplications and repurposing old jewelry into a new design. Please visit bespokefinejewelry.com to schedule a free, no-obligation design appointment in their design studio located at 5 S. Main Street, Second Floor, Shrewsbury, PA.
Enter to win a bolo bracelet crafted in platinum-plated sterling silver featuring 1.75 ctw. of white crystalline stones (diamond coated cubic zirconia) on an adjustable chain (valued at $99). One winner to be chosen from raffle drawing at the end of day on February 14, 2021. Winner will be contacted via contact information provided to pick up their bracelet by appointment at Bespoke Fine Jewelry, 5 S. Main Street, Second Floor, Shrewsbury, PA. Bracelet must be picked up in-person at Bespoke Fine Jewelry via appointment by March 1, 2021. Prize cannot be used for store credit or exchange, has no cash value, and winner is responsible for any applicable taxes.
And don’t miss Gillice Italian Ice who will have special treats for sale. (Please note food and beverages – excluding bottled water – cannot be consumed on the train.)
The coaches are pushed and pulled by our vintage diesel locomotive.
This excursion is 1 hour.
Tickets will be printed and available for pick up at the ticket booth on the day of the excursion.
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to boarding.
Before you join us please reference our new protocols!
Learn about each of our coaches here.
Many thanks for the support of our 2021 season sponsors:
COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols:
- Face coverings must be worn by guests and team members at all times while on our property, in our gift shop, and on the train. A mask will be provided if you do not have one.
- Please reschedule your excursion if you recently tested positive for COVID-19, have been exposed, or are exhibiting symptoms.
- Train coaches, gift shop, ticket area, restrooms, and all other public spaces are cleaned and sanitized before each train excursion following CDC guidelines.
- Please pre-purchase tickets online or by phone at 717-942-2370.
- Seating capacity is reduced to less than 50% in each train car. Seats are assigned to ensure physical distancing.
- We have 1 designated entrance through the handicap entrance along Front Street and 1 designated exit through the front door along Main Street.
- The maximum capacity in our shop is no more than 20 at one time. Guests are asked to exit after completing business inside.
- Cashless transactions are strongly encouraged.
- We request that you wait outside or in your vehicle until train boarding.
- Family members should help others in your party access and disembark from the train.
- Windows and doors on coaches will be operated by NCR team members only.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available at the ticket counter and in restrooms.