- This event has passed.
Wild West Express – 11:30 AM, 1:00 PM, 2:30 PM
Nov 14, 2020Ride Time(s): 11:30 AM, 1:00 PM, 2:30 PM
November 14, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Caution: Riders will experience the sights and sounds of gunfire during the ride.
Don’t miss your last chance to witness the exploits of the infamous Jesse James and the Younger Gang as they rob the train for supplies to give to the Southern York County Pantry, The Good Food Box, and Lord’s Lunch charitable organizations! During your trip to Seitzland and back, experience train travel as it was in the Wild West when this notorious group held up trains and passengers. Come out for a good time and a great cause!
Due to the economic crisis caused by the coronavirus pandemic, food banks across York County are in need of our support to help provide free groceries to individuals and families in need. The NCR and Outlaws and Peacemakers have teamed up to help restock the food banks’ shelves so they can help struggling families with their daily needs as well as provide them with Thanksgiving and holiday meals. Below is the list of needed supplies the gang will be “robbing” the train for:
- Canned vegetables, beans, and fruits of all kinds
- Canned soup & broth
- Ramen noodles
- Instant potatoes
- Spaghetti sauce
- Chef Boyardee
- Hamburger & Tuna Helper meals
- Peanut butter & jelly
- Macaroni & cheese
- Stuffing mix
- Pancake mix
- Condiments: syrup, ketchup, mayo, mustard
- Beverages: juices, coffee, bottled water, kids’ drinks
- Baking items: cake, brownie, and cookie mixes; icing; flour; sugar; pie filling and crust
- Personal care products & household items: deodorant, soap, toilet paper, paper towels, shampoo, feminine products, adult & child diapers, laundry & dish detergent, toothpaste, toothbrushes, household cleaning products, baby food & wipes
The coaches are pushed and pulled by our vintage diesel locomotive.
This excursion is 1 hour.
Tickets will be printed and available for pick up at the ticket booth on the day of the excursion.
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure.
Before you join us please reference our new protocols!
Learn about each of our coaches here.
Many thanks for the support of our 2021 season sponsors:
COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols:
- Face coverings must be worn by guests and team members at all times while on our property, in our gift shop, and on the train. A mask will be provided if you do not have one.
- Please reschedule your excursion if you recently tested positive for COVID-19, have been exposed, or are exhibiting symptoms.
- Train coaches, gift shop, ticket area, restrooms, and all other public spaces are cleaned and sanitized before each train excursion following CDC guidelines.
- Please pre-purchase tickets online or by phone at 717-942-2370.
- Seating capacity is reduced to less than 50% in each train car. Seats are assigned to ensure physical distancing.
- We have 1 designated entrance through the handicap entrance along Front Street and 1 designated exit through the front door along Main Street.
- The maximum capacity in our shop is no more than 20 at one time. Guests are asked to exit after completing business inside.
- Cashless transactions are strongly encouraged.
- We request that you wait outside or in your vehicle until train boarding.
- Family members should help others in your party access and disembark from the train.
- Windows and doors on coaches will be operated by NCR team members only.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available at the ticket counter and in restrooms.