- This event has passed.
NEW for 2019! Wizard’s Day 1:00pm
Jun 22, 2019Ride Time(s): 11:30,1:00
June 22, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Calling all Witches & Warlocks, something mysterious is brewing here at Steam Into History! Make sure to grab your wands and robes and join us here at Steam to enjoy a fun-filled day of spellbinding amusement! There will be both activities & crafts including wand making, a potions table, and Quidditch!
While you enjoy this whimsical 45-minute ride to Seitzland, PA we will be taking you on a journey back in time when President Lincoln rode the same line on his way to Gettysburg to deliver his now-famous Gettysburg Address. ALL ABOARD!
The cars are pulled and pushed by the Diesel locomotive.
This excursion is a 45-minute ride.
Tickets will be available to be picked up at the ticket booth in the back of the gift shop on the day of the trip.
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure.
Macaroni Kid South York is a FREE weekly e-newsletter and online events calendar filled with family fun events info and more. Macaroni Kid South York reaches nearly 5,000 self-subscribed families, across Southern York County, Northern Maryland and surrounding areas. Visit their website to find your family fun!
Season Sponsors: Bronze Sponsors Aero Energy and The Patrick Organization
Learn about each of our coaches here.
Many thanks for the support of our 2020 season bronze sponsors:
COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols:
- Face masks are required for guests and NCR staff and volunteers while on the property, on the train, and in the gift shop. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided.
- Guests who have been exposed to COVID-19 or are exhibiting symptoms will be asked to reschedule their excursion for another date.
- Train coaches, gift shop, ticket area, restrooms, and all other public spaces will be cleaned before each train excursion following CDC guidelines.
- All tickets should be purchased online if possible. Day-of tickets can be purchased at the designated ticket area inside the building (credit cards preferred).
- Assigned seating will be used in each coach for social distancing.
- 1 member per ticketed group will be permitted inside to pick up or purchase tickets at the building ticket window. A limited number of guests are allowed in the gift shop to ensure 75% capacity or less.
- Guests will enter through the handicap entrance along Front Street and exit through the front door on Main Street.
- Guests will be asked to wait outside for the train. Limited waiting areas will be available in the building when inclement weather.
- Family members should help others in their party access the train and disembark from the train.
- Windows and coach doors will be operated by NCR staff and volunteers only.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the property.
- Food and beverages are not permitted on the train.